Vegan In italy
Vegan in Italy 2024
2024 will mark our sixth trip to beautiful Tuscany and we couldn’t be happier to be heading back to one of our favourite places with a new group of excited vegans!
Rolling hills, stunning sunsets, castles galore: there is nowhere more beautiful to visit than Italy. But regions like Tuscany can be incredibly difficult to visit as vegans.
In 2024, we will once again call beautiful Panzano our home, and we’re thrilled that we’ll have the opportunity to indulge in a mouth-watering menu of veganized Italian food prepared by our very own private vegan chef, the fantastic Gabriele Palloni. Not only that, Gabriele will also show us a thing or two when it comes to traditional local cooking!
As always, we’ll reside at our home away from home, Pensione Vignamaggio, and throughout the trip we’ll embark on a day of vegan wine-tastings, traverse the varied landscape of colourful Cinque Terre, go on a guided tour of historical Florence and so much more!
Italy is truly an amazing destination and we can’t wait to grab a glass of wine and watch the sunset together.
Join us for Vegan in Italy 2024
Saturday, June 8th: Check-in at Pensione Vignamaggio followed by welcome drinks and opening dinner party.
Sunday, June 9th: Family breakfast, wine tasting experience with lunch, dinner at hotel.
Monday, June 10th: Family breakfast, lunch at hotel, dinner cooking experience.
Tuesday, June 11th: Family breakfast, day trip into Florence with guided tour, free time (dinner not included on this day).
Wednesday, June 12th: Family breakfast, free time (lunch not included on this day), dinner cooking experience.
Thursday, June 13th: Family breakfast, Cinque Terre excursion with lunch, dinner at hotel.
Friday, June 14th: Family breakfast, free time, lunch at villa, time to pack and enjoy Panzano, closing night dinner.
Saturday, June 15th: Family breakfast followed by check out and goodbyes.
Schedule details subject to change. All meals included unless otherwise mentioned.
The Getaway Co. groups are comprised of 15-20 participants of all ages (21+)
Event Participation Agreement
For questions about the getaway or to book a call,
send a whatsapp message to
Flight is not included in the above prices.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
To set up a special payment plan, email email@example.com
Included in all packages:
- 7 nights accommodation at our very own Tuscan Boutique Hotel (Pensione Vignamaggio)
- 3 special excursions (Wine Tasting, Cinque Terre Day, Guided tour of Florence)
- 3 delicious plant-based meals per day (except one lunch in Panzano and one dinner in Florence)
- 2 special vegan cooking experiences with our own private vegan chef and hosts TBC
- Airport transfers (pickup/drop off at Florence Peretola airport on first and last days of getaway only)
- Opening and closing dinners
- A local onsite coordinator to help you with everything you need throughout the trip
- A whole week long holiday and cultural adventure completely organized for you so all you have to do is show up and enjoy!
- 1 unforgettable experience
- 1 group of amazing new friends